Our Irrigation Products
Sprinkler Solutions is a 100% Select Contractor of Rain Bird Professional Series Products. Rain Bird is the world’s leading manufacturer and provider of irrigation products and services, celebrating 80 years of irrigation innovation. Get to know just a few of our products.
Rain Bird ESP-SMTe
Other smart controllers claim simplicity and precision; the Rain Bird® ESP-SMTe smart control system delivers. Combining the proven simplicity of the Extra Simple Programming (ESP) controller family with the accuracy of weather-based control, this innovative system now can expand up to 22 zones. The ease and speed with which you can program this controller is remarkable. Simply input a few key specifics, such as your zip code, allowed watering days and the plant/soil type for each zone; the ESP-SMTe does the rest. Your irrigation system waters only when the landscape requires it. And you save 30-70% in water.
The ESP-SMTe leverages technology used by top golf courses for decades, and integrates it into an easy-to-use residential/light commercial controller. Just like on the golf course, your controller will only water when necessary and will only water the amount that the landscape requires, which means no more over watering.
- On-site rainfall data – The ESP-SMTe collects rainfall amounts from your property and uses this information to recalculate run times for each irrigation zone.
- Historical weather data – The internal memory of the ESP-SMTe contains over eight years of historical weather data. This data, along with the on-site rainfall and temperature information, is used to adjust watering run times on a daily basis.
- Reduced water run-off – The ESP-SMTe Cycle and Soak™ feature allows the controller to take into account soil conditions when it calculates run time. This reduces the amount of water that runs off because the soil can’t absorb it.
- During rain events, the ESP-SMTe not only delays irrigation, it measures rainfall, including the amount and intensity. And, because its calculations are based on both accumulation and force, the ESP-SMTe can more accurately adjust your watering schedule to prevent under- or over-watering.
- Soil type, the slope of your lawn, plant type and sun exposure are factored into your watering schedule. These details are calculated for each zone of your system to help you maintain a lush, healthy lawn and landscape.
- You enjoy a beautiful landscape, while saving valuable time. You also don’t have to worry about seasonal adjustments and severe swings in temperature or precipitation. Because your controller recalculates its watering schedule automatically.
Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you superior distribution uniformity and a consistently greener lawn with less water. Get even greater savings with optional in-stem pressure regulation (PRS). The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money. Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending. Rain Bird Rotors set the standard for durability and reliable performance. There’s a Rain Bird Rotor for every application -low pressure, steep slopes, high wind, non-potable water, even vandalism. Choose Rain Bird Rotors. Get the results you seek.
Rain Bird 1800 Series Spray Heads
Rain Bird® 1800 Series Spray Heads and MPR Nozzles are installed by more contractors than all other brands combined. This worry-free combination distributes water evenly, ensuring a consistently green lawn. For some, the reason is a proven track record of performance that spans nearly three decades. Others praise the reliability and durability. Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird’s 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world. Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.